Sunday

Why Buy Acer Laptop?


Things to consider when buying a laptop.

It is all down to two things, the first being money. Within their price sector they are a fair buy. I could say that they don’t last but most people like to keep fairly up to date with computer technology so as long as they get a couple of years out of a machine they are not worried.

The second thing is what you are going to use it for. The ONLY laptop I even consider when buying a laptop is the IBM (now Lenovo) ThinkPad T series range. I have had 5 in a row, never had a moments trouble with any of them, got a good price for each one I sold on and they have the very best keyboard of any laptop which for me is hugely important. A games player would consider them crap as they are built for office use. I do not play games at all and my sound is turned off most of them time. I would not touch an acer personally as I don’t like their keyboard and they would not stand up to my level of usage - but their machines are not aimed at my sort of market.

Basically, if a lappy suits you, it does not matter a toss what anyone else thinks about it. You bought it, if you like it then it is a good lappy - for you personally.


No comments:

Post a Comment