Friday

13 Year Old Girls Getting Naked


Is it normal for 13 Year Old Girls Getting Naked?


While it seems normal, it also seems to be something that may need to be watched as well.  Parading around like this in front of your son and husband is a NO GO. Around each other is fine. It's good they are comfortable with each other like this, but make sure there aren’t any “unhealthy” factors involved in this. At a time where most young teens are super concerned with weight and what they look like - encouraging acceptance in a girl's body is a good thing. So if this is how these girls let each other know that they are OK and all that, I don't see anything wrong really. As for me, I didn't do this at 13. I was pretty awkward and a tomboy then, so I hated having breasts... though at the same time I didn't mind changing in front of friends. I just wasn't into prancing :)


6 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:13 PM

    you know what if they want to walk around out side naked then let them some cultures every body walks around naked

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:38 AM

    Thanκ you for the gоod wгiteup.
    It if tгuth be told ωаs οnce a аmusement account
    it. Glance complicated to mоrе deliνеrеd аgreеable from you!
    Howеver, hoω could we сommunіcatе?



    Ηere is my webpage ... instant cash loans

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:46 PM

    i dont know if that is normal but its not allowed in my house!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:02 PM

    I'd be more that happy for that to happen down my street... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. If they go missing at least you can say "I told ya so"....

    ReplyDelete